We’re always working hard to take our clients (and potential clients) new feature ideas and turning them into reality. Here are a few of our latest features:
1. Employee Photo Icons. Floor Plan Mapper can now display and employee photo along with a name label.
2. Customizable colours. Floor Plan Mapper supports specifying a custom colour for points of interest on the floor plan. Most commonly used to denote vacant offices vs occupied offices. Also quite useful to delineate between printers and meeting rooms.
3. Customizable image icons. Floor Plan Mapper can use custom icon images (PNG, JPG) in place of the standard dots.
4. Customizable icon styles. Floor Plan Mapper can display different symbols than the default dot symbol.
5. Performance upgrade. The Floor Plan Mapper Windows Active Directory enabled version easily scales to manage tens of thousands of employees with no performance degradation.
These are just a few enhancements found in the latest version of Floor Plan Mapper. For more information on other new features, Contact us here.