Floor Plan Mapper – Seat Planning Software Suite
Are you one of the many who are confused about seat planning software? Start with an analysis of what an office floor plan is.
An office floor plan refers to a type of drawing that shows you the layout of your office space from above. It typically illustrates the location of walls, doors, windows, cubicles, stairs, and elevators. It is an important factor that affects how and where your employees will perform their tasks. This basically becomes an interactive office directory.
Office planning goals are efficient in deciding office layout. Gone are the days of the cubicle-shaped workspace. In the past, the office was just a cube-shaped space. Over the years, modern technologies have changed the concept of almost everything.
In today’s world, we can find many types of office layouts. They reflect different working styles and the needs of the business.
Floor Plan Mapper provides you with a platform for an office seating solution that is easy to use and effective.
We are the only platform where you can find everything you need to get the most out of your office floor plans. Since we all rely on modern technologies, Floor Plan Mapper delivers with ease. Floor Plan Mapper makes your office floor plans more presentable.
The workplace is not just a place where you work and grow your business. It’s a place where innovation thrives and ideas are nurtured. We can help you transform your office into a dynamic workplace.
Below are a few features that reflect the efficiency of the Floor Plan Mapper seat planning software:
– Meeting rooms, desk booking is easy in Floor Plan Mapper
– Flexible options to meet your business needs.
– Adherence to the latest web architecture standards.
– Clients can customize the information available in the employee profile.
– Floor Plan Mapper displays vacant and non- vacant spots so that you can select desks for a specific period. Office 365 or Google Calendar will help with the booking process.
– Our hosting services provide you with flexible arrangements for employee seating.
– Floor Plan Mapper helps in managing employee seating configurations.
-Clients can create hotlinks to a meeting room or employee locations on a floor plan.
An interactive office floor plan helps you accomplish the following:
– improve communication and collaboration between employees.
– break down barriers, both literally and figuratively.
– provide you with the exact details of the space.
– improve corporate culture, helping the office function better.